EasyApache4 July 14 Release
We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on the cPanel Community Forums, Discord, or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- EA-9924: Make mod_evasive error code configurable.
- ZC-9058: Have nobody check set primary group to nobody.
- ZC-9061: Detect and inform admin of non-existent home directory.
- ZC-9029: Have post install output be clear that it was complete.
- EA-9897: Update ea-libzip to 1.8.0, drop 1.7.3.
- EA-9945: Ensure clean /etc/nginx directory on new installs.
- EA-9944: Remove noreplace from nginx.conf.
- ZC-9047: Clarify feature support and encourage keeping up to date.
- ZC-9047: Add toggle_nginx_caching to WHM Feature Manager.
- ZC-8958: Disable building .deb packages until ZC-8878.
- EA-9950: Update ea-tomcat85 to 8.5.69, drop 8.5.68.
Information about all releases this year can be found in the 2021 EasyApache 4 Changelog and the EasyApache 4 Release Notes. You can also sign up for our EasyApache Development and EasyApache Production mailing lists to see when updates are pushed for our RPMs, letting you know ahead of time what will be updated in each EasyApache release.